Rescue Diver - dive safer
It is about help in case of emergency, but it is also about much more. Technology, overview and sovereignty that characterize a Rescue Diver, make every dive safer and more relaxed because helping others is always self-help too. Recognize dangerous situations, avoid emergencies, manage crises safely - this also brings security and confidence for your own dives.
Contents of the Rescue Diver course are:
- 4 theory sessions where we discuss what leads to diving accidents and how they can be avoided. What divers have to mind in case of an emergency – at oneself and others – to avoid dangerous situations.
- Training how oxygen is administered in an emergency.
- 2 practical units at the pool to train acute hazard situations.
- Open water scenarios in which the acquired knowledge is realistically tested, applied and perfected.
After this experience Rescue Divers are
- aware of all safety questions about diving.
- able to avoid problems in advance or resolve them.
- equipped with the knowledge of effective rescue techniques and rescue skills.
- prepared to manage dive emergencies or to assist.